What is The Process Like?
While different for each client, coaching helps you look inward, teaches you new responses, helps you recognize your old habits and explore new ways of being. During the process I will encourage small but significant changes, ultimately leading to new growth. Before you know it, you’ve reached your goal.
Is Coaching Right For You Right Now
As you consider coaching, I encourage you to read through some of the articles I have created in the section of the site called Coaching Basics. They can help you evaluate the process, as well as your readiness, so you make the best decision for you.
How do I Start?
Once you have determined that coaching is a good fit for you, contact me about setting up a free consultation.
How Much Time and Money are Involved?
If, following your free consultation, you choose to work with me
- Clients typically begin with a five-session commitment for $500
- Most clients continue with coaching for a minimum of 15 sessions
- Each session is between 50-60 minutes via phone
What is a Coaching Session Like?
No two sessions are the same, but they have similar structure
- Coaching sessions are typically 50-60 minutes long
- I do most coaching sessions via phone
- The coaching session, at its essence, is a very deliberate conversation
- Through guided questioning and targeted feedback, I help clients identify shifts they can make in their thoughts and behaviors