What is The Process Like?
While different for each client, the coaching I provide helps you look inward, teaches you new responses, helps you recognize your old habits and explore new ways of being. During the process I will encourage small, but significant, changes ultimately leading to new growth. Before you know it, you reach your goal.
Is Coaching Right For You Right Now
As you consider coaching, I encourage you to read through some of the articles I have created in the section of the site called Coaching Basics. They can help you evaluate the process, as well as your readiness, so you make the best decision for you.
How do I Start?
Once you have determined that coaching is a good fit for you, contact me about setting up a free consultation.
How Much Time and Money are Involved?
If following your free consultation you choose to work with me
- Clients typically begin with a five-session commitment for $500
- Most clients continue with coaching for a minimum of 15 sessions
- Each session is between 50-60 minutes via phone
What is a Coaching Session Like?
No two sessions are the same, but they have some similar structure
- My role as your coach is to ask questions which evoke personal insight
- Your role is to look inward and be open to self-exploration
- It is important to have a notebook and pen available to capture your thoughts and insights