Protecting your private information is important to us.
This website serves to provide its visitors with information on coaching, to market professional coaching services, and to provide channels for visitors to the website to contact Potentialocity.
By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Potentialocity is the sole owner of information collected from this site.
Collection of your Personal Information
In limited situations, this website may collect personally identifiable information. This will only occur when you provide such information during your use of the website, such as:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase products or services from Potentialocity, billing and credit card information may be collected to process the transaction. This information is used to complete purchase transactions or for issuance of invoices.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifying information or personally sensitive data through this website’s public message boards or through publicly viewable responses to blog posts, this information may be viewed, collected and used by others who have no connection to this website and are not subject to it’s control.
Potentialocity also encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you visit by choosing a link you find on Potentialocity.com, so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. This includes links to websites like, for example, Amazon.com, which are included on the Potentialocity.com website. Potentialocity is not responsible for the privacy statements of, behavior of, and other content on websites outside of the Potentialocity.com website or for the use or collection of your data by such outside websites, even if you reach such outside website from a link on Potentialocity.com.
Use of your Personal Information
- Potentialocity collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the information and services you have requested.
- Potentialocity may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Potentialocity and its affiliates.
- Potentialocity may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Potentialocity does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- Potentialocity may, however, share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or otherwise deliver or enhance services provided by Potentialocity.
- Potentialocity may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Potentialocity.com, in order to determine what Potentialocity services are the most popular. This data is used, for example, to deliver customized content and advertising within Potentialocity to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Also, Potentialocity does not necessarily control all of the information collected on the website, as Potentialocity may use a third-party service provider for some elements of the website – like, for example, mailing lists – and this service provider will therefore have access to certain of your information like, for example, to your email address.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Potentialocity and/or the company which hosts its website. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Potentialocity website.
The Potentialocity website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie can be, for example, to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you can personalize Potentialocity pages, or register with Potentialocity’s site or services, a cookie helps Potentialocity to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Potentialocity website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Potentialocity features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept
cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Potentialocity services or websites you visit.
Children Under Thirteen
Potentialocity does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of
certain information. Users may opt out of receiving any or all communications from Potentialocity by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
Potentialocity welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Potentialocity has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Potentialocity at:
1212 Harlem Blvd
Rockford, Illinois 61103
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 1-815-353-3849
Effective as of May 20, 2017